Every country in the world should start making ads like these.
i really hate the attitude a lot of men have about how women are so different and mysterious and hard to understand, as if women are some kind of foreign species and not fellow human beings and then complain about women being unapproachable and ‘prude’
you don’t get to put me on a pedestal and then complain about me being out of reach
"you don’t get to put me on a pedestal and then complain about me being out of reach”
I’ve never heard wiser words.
- This was one of my favorite teachers ever, he didn't believe in homework and was just the coolest dude ever
- Teacher: I won't be here tomorrow so I left worksheets for the teacher to give you.
- Kid: why can't we watch a movie?
- Teacher: because the school board doesn't like us to show you movies that don't have anything to do with the curriculum. They say that movies are for home and we need to keep your home life separate from your school life.
- Me: then why do they give us homework?
- Whole class: .....
- Teacher: .....
- President: .....
- Miley Cyrus: ....
- Me: ....
- Teacher: Samantha, please. Whatever you do. Bring this up with the principal because that's the best argument I have ever heard.
wet dream: being financially secure with a career i enjoy
the cashier gave me the most condescending look when I took this
that character isn’t dead. they’re just. sleeping. and they forgot to set an alarm. so they haven’t. woken up. yet
just suck my dick bro i said no homo like ten times